Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a crazy day!

Okay, so got up and Shane got me dressed. All I was thinking was I can't wait for work today.

Then I got some honey nut cherrios (my favorite breakfast). And went back to my room for a couple hours and watched some tv. The Price is Right was on, I absolutly have to watch it every day. I've been a avid Price is Right watcher for like 10 years. Man I'm getting old.

After the show I was upset because I wasn't thinking straight today, I really didn't have to work today. Then Shane came home for lunch and we warmed up some Pizza. Shane and Kristi kept trying to get me to spend this weekend at Shelene and Jareds (my sisters house). I wasn't havin it.

Then after lunch, I took a nap.

In the afternoon me and Kristi had a "conversation" about me spending the weekend at other peoples houses.

Then Shane came home and we ate some dinner, Grady and Declan were being crazy. Boy I can't wait to got to bed tonight.

2 comments:

Johnston*family said...

Aaron,
I am so glad you have a blog! Alot of our cousins do. I didn't know you liked to watch the Price is Right. My brother-in-law won the showcase at the end of the show about a year ago! He won a bed, some luggage and a trip to Africa!
I cant wait to see what you are gonna post next!
Monica

scooley said...

This is so amazing I am so glad Aaron is doing something with his spare time. We love you AARON. Even if you dont like to come to my house. Love the Cooleys