Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Crazy Day...


Okay so today started out real early. It was like 8am when I woke up, Shane got me dressed then I had some of my favorite again... You guessed it Honey Nut Cherrios. I think they put something in that to make it taste better, like MSG or something. I need to talk to Shelene about it, I'm sure she knows.

Then got ready for work.

Then I went to work, I think someone is taking money from my wallet in my back pack. I'm missing 2 dollars again. Oh well, I make a tone of money so who cares.

I got a couple cuts on the top of my hands from opening boxes. I think it makes me look tougher and the chicks probably dig it.

After work I was tired and just hung out in my room.

I'm thinking about shaving my side burns of and growing my goatee back... Looking at old pictures makes me remember how cool I use to look.

2 comments:

jenn goodman said...

OH MAN! Aaron ... I would totally miss your chops!! My vote? Don't shave 'em!

:)

Teanne said...

Aaron, I'm so glad you have a blog! I love it! haha. You are funny. I think you'd look cool no matter what you did!
You must love living with Shane and Kristi- they are awesome.