Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Day Another Dollar...

Got up real early, like 6:15am!

The bus shows up to pick me up for work at 6:45am. So I got on the bus and it took forever. Chris didn't come out of his house for like 25 minutes. He makes me so mad.

Then work was pretty normal, just work.

I waited for 45mins outside for the bus to take me home. Shane said that I could just stay inside and wait in there because its getting so hot.

I called Dason and we talked for like 2 hours tonight. He is so funny! By far my favorite brother.

Can't wait for this weekend. Mothers day is one of my favorite days of the year.

3 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Wait a minute, Handiboy!

The other day you told me CB was your favorite brother. Did Dason pay you to say that?

Unknown said...

Hey Aaron! It's Briana (your favorite cousin! :) Hey when are you going to come and see me? I love your blog! I check it all the time. And by the way, Pete's is my favorite place to eat also!

scooley said...

I thinks its so Crazy that Dason is your favorite brother. You wont even go spend the night over there. Make sure you tell the truth next time. I hope you had a great mothers day.